Monday, December 27, 2010

Fundraiser Success

The fundraiser earlier this month was a huge success!!! Cassie and her crew at the Royal Canvas Painting Parlor were so wonderful. Everyone had a great time painting and I am so grateful for the support I have from my family and friends. I truly am so blessed.

Here are some pictures from that night...

Jaime is such a great teacher - she was so awesome that night to offer her teaching for free (after attending another fundraiser early that morning...good karma for Jaime!) My sister also came down from Austin...it was my nephew, Aiden's first birthday so I was really touched that Sara took some time to be there on such an important day!



one group painted guitars...

I was so impressed by how many guys showed up! I know that a painting party isn't at the top of their list of fun things to do on a Saturday night so I was super thankful that they came!



another group painted bikes...and my cousin Anna came all the way down from Dallas to join us!! How awesome is she?


Here we are with our "Sofia" paintings...the original painter was inspired by her Godmother to paint this - so special!

Steph & Abby painting away...such great friends I have!!!

Overall, such a wonderful night...tons of fun and we were able to raise some funds for the Lance Armstrong foundation in the process!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment